This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Super Moderator

This is an educational version of the professional indicator with less features. The manual is for the professional version but applies to the educational for the non missing features (both english and russian versions available).

Compared to 1.6 it is faster and can load massive data in a chart without much slow down. Fixes a cumulative delta bug since it was improperly calculated. As well as small cosmetic fixes and some extra configurations available compared to previous version.

It displays a WaterMark and has disabled the following features to spot market reversals present in the Professional version:

- CotForce
- Value Area per candle
- Delta Finish

This version requires the latest NinjaTrader version otherwise it won't load properly. (at the time of writing 8.0.15.1):

https://ninjatrader.com/GetStarted

Data to verify the file was properly downloaded:

Name: TradingFuturoOrderFlow1.7Free.zip
File Size: 663770 Byte(s) (648.21 KB)
Modified Date: 2018-10-27 07:38
MD5: ae184c37b5322d1235afddecb46a40a9
SHA1: 6324343fd5d1aae16fc73c7114ab422aed47d06e
SHA256: 6bf7e2746af01f3ae05ef055938de8e409001f4397bb85025af08387faa77cde
CRC32: 904f3ce9

Don't forget to deinstall any previous version to avoid conflicts. If you experience problems downloading with Chrome please use Firefox to bypass the issue. Some users experience problems with that browser and the website caching we have.

Templates need to be unpacked and saved to this folder:

Documents\NinjaTrader 8\templates\Chart

To receive update notifications please subscribe to this Telegram channel:

https://t.me/TradingFuturoEng

[Imagen: Captura_de_pantalla_2018_07_26_05_31_05.png]
[Imagen: light-tf-1-7.png]

[Imagen: dark-tf-1-7.png]

Online manual for version 1.9 professional available in the following link:

https://pipflow.com/engmanual/

Archivos adjuntos
.zip   TFOrderFlowTemplate.zip (Tamaño: 4.7 KB / Descargas: 597)
.zip   Russian forum templates.zip (Tamaño: 10.05 KB / Descargas: 142)
Responder

I don't understand why everytime I try to download the education version, it kicks me out not as user.
Responder

Super Moderator

(09-08-2018, 04:21 AM)Draton escribió: I don't understand why everytime I try to download the education version, it kicks me out not as user.

Hi:

Yes in some issue with Chrome and Cloudflare. Please try Firefox and the problem goes away in the meanwhile. We can not stop using Cloudflare caching due to the high ammount of users that slow down server too much. Maybe the caching is way too agressive. I am gonna contact their support to see if something can be done about it. In the meanwhile Firefox will do.
Responder

(09-09-2018, 09:43 PM)waldo escribió:
(09-08-2018, 04:21 AM)Draton escribió: I don't understand why everytime I try to download the education version, it kicks me out not as user.

Hi:

Yes in some issue with Chrome and Cloudflare. Please try Firefox and the problem goes away in the meanwhile. We can not stop using Cloudflare caching due to the high ammount of users that slow down server too much. Maybe the caching is way too agressive. I am gonna contact their support to see if something can be done about it. In the meanwhile Firefox will do.

Thanks Waldo, yeah I finally figure out the problem. Thanks for helping, the educational version is really helpful. Which makes me want to buy the professional version, but I'm not sure how would the professional will help me more to improve my trading skill. 

Please let me know if there is any way I could get this information.

Million thanks
Responder

Super Moderator

(09-11-2018, 12:03 PM)Draton escribió:

Hi:

Thanks Waldo, yeah I finally figure out the problem. Thanks for helping, the educational version is really helpful. Which makes me want to buy the professional version, but I'm not sure how would the professional will help me more to improve my trading skill. 

Million thanks

There are three major features in the Pro that help improve trading just by helping to spot price reversals. Trading performance is directly related with probability of making a correct operation. If as a trader, you increase your chances to make it right, that is very valuable. Right now there are only 3 major important differences but we are planning to implement over 40 new features. Some are important, others are only cosmetic. However, some features are not found anywhere else. As we add features, the value increases, therefore increases its price. We are offering licenses at a reduced price now, you can buy now and save money or you can always buy later. We plan to provide videos/articles explaining the features from the Pro version. If you would like to receive more details please follow us on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook or Telegram to receive them. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.
Responder

(09-12-2018, 05:51 PM)waldo escribió:
(09-11-2018, 12:03 PM)Draton escribió:

Hi:

Million thanks

There are three major features in the Pro that help improve trading just by helping to spot price reversals. Trading performance is directly related with probability of making a correct operation. If as a trader, you increase your chances to make it right, that is very valuable. Right now there are only 3 major important differences but we are planning to implement over 40 new features. Some are important, others are only cosmetic. However, some features are not found anywhere else. As we add features, the value increases, therefore increases its price. We are offering licenses at a reduced price now, you can buy now and save money or you can always buy later. We plan to provide videos/articles explaining the features from the Pro version. If you would like to receive more details please follow us on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook or Telegram to receive them. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Waldo

So for the pro version, is it only 1 license can use by two computer? Or it just only for one computer?

thanks
Responder

Waldo

Thanks a lot, for the last question is one license only for 1 computer or two computer? because I travel a lot, so basically I use two computer for different of time. So I just wondering am I able to use for two computer for single purchase.
Responder

Super Moderator

(09-12-2018, 11:41 PM)Draton escribió: Waldo

Thanks a lot, for the last question is one license only for 1 computer or two computer? because I travel a lot, so basically I use two computer for different of time. So I just wondering am I able to use for two computer for single purchase.

We had users requesting the dual license before yes. We have dual license package. Please check it here in the store (English):

http://tradingfuturo.com/en/shop/
Responder

Love the software. Could you explain the option "show COT", and how to use it?

Thank you!
Responder

Super Moderator

COT means Comitment Of Traders. Is an estimate per candle on where most traders are standing. Helps you figure out in next candle(s) where is the pressure. To the buy or to the sell.
Responder

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  Where is the YouTube video for Order Flow? itsy 7 7,084 02-22-2024, 09:11 AM
Último mensaje: Preethi
  Order Flow Kit v2.6 Educative available waldo 0 1,908 11-17-2023, 11:41 AM
Último mensaje: waldo
  Kit de Order Flow Educativo versión 2.6 disponible waldo 0 1,335 11-17-2023, 09:01 AM
  Oder Flow Kit 2.5 Educative Available waldo 4 7,211 06-17-2023, 01:25 AM
  Order Flow Kit Educative version 2.4 available waldo 6 9,164 02-28-2023, 08:52 AM
Último mensaje: cupra34
  Kit de Order Flow Educativo versión 2.5 disponible qyfmsb 0 5,186 02-28-2023, 07:43 AM
Último mensaje: qyfmsb
  Caducidad del Order Flow JQM 1 2,030 10-25-2022, 09:17 AM
  Kit de Order Flow Educativo versión 2.4 disponible waldo 2 7,118 08-04-2022, 08:43 PM
  Order Flow Kit Educative version 2.3.2 available waldo 8 8,985 07-05-2022, 11:10 PM
Information Kit de Order Flow Educativo versión 2.3.2 disponible waldo 17 22,517 07-01-2022, 12:42 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)