This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Super Moderator

Please post here your questions, bugs or problems when using TF OrderFlow Indicator in english
Responder

HI trader2 just installed it
https://gyazo.com/02e88721239835fac3544c74fb607462
Next update.. please consider
would be confortable to have selectable voice to be showen like CDelta, Volume, Delta.
Selectable to choice On top and down of Bars volume(Down) and Delta Up in order not to be distrac to look at bottom like this:
https://gyazo.com/e7ffc20fef8d86dd10418da6f51d4ccb
No space between BidAsk
Thanks
Responder

Super Moderator

Yes, the space is a cosmetic bug. We decided to release with that since is totally harmless. I am gonna squash it for next version.

> would be confortable to have selectable voice to be showen like CDelta, Volume, Delta.

with this you mean instead of symbols put the words right? In such case no problem we can put the option so you can put whatever you like

I also see another problem in the graph that some bars are painted without showing the numbers and that is far more alarming

thanks for your feedback!
Responder

(04-18-2017, 02:06 PM)waldo escribió: Yes, the space is a cosmetic bug. We decided to release with that since is totally harmless. I am gonna squash it for next version.

> would be confortable to have selectable voice to be showen like CDelta, Volume, Delta.

On the battom you shiuld have possibility to choice between CDelta Volume Delta and Bid/Ask %

Most traders use only Delta and Volume on the bottom of chart
Thanks
Responder

Super Moderator

(04-18-2017, 02:36 PM)sinox escribió:
(04-18-2017, 02:06 PM)waldo escribió: Yes, the space is a cosmetic bug. We decided to release with that since is totally harmless. I am gonna squash it for next version.

On the battom you shiuld have possibility to choice between CDelta Volume Delta and Bid/Ask %

Most traders use only Delta and Volume on the bottom of chart
Thanks

Ahh ok showing or hidding them. Ok this is not a problem, I can put it configurable for next version. Very simple to do.
Responder

Hi all

please can you explain the number on the top and at bottom of bars what rappresent?
https://gyazo.com/14c470e376fe9bf21cd6f88f1368afee
Thanks
Responder

Super Moderator

That is the COT (Commitment Of Traders). Is an estimate per bar/candle similar to the weekly COT report. But instead of weekly in a closer period that is very useful for intraday traders. Very important number to improve your trading. Remember is just an estimate to help you and not precisely calculated in the same way as the weekly COT. But looking for the same purpose. Figure out where traders are standing.
Responder

(04-19-2017, 12:34 PM)waldo escribió: That is the COT (Commitment Of Traders). Is an estimate per bar/candle similar to the weekly COT report. But instead of weekly in a closer period that is very useful for intraday traders. Very important number to improve your trading. Remember is just an estimate to help you and not precisely calculated in the same way as the weekly COT. But looking for the same purpose. Figure out where traders are standing.

Thank you..
Responder

Thank you very much i hope updates will come soon
 My group will support you project. We left other OF  for yours.
Responder

Super Moderator

Great! I added your feedback to my TODO list among other things requested by other users. I will release as soon as something is available and tested, but I have to finish something before and is gonna take me a couple of days before I can jump into it.
Responder

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  Request your indicator here in english waldo 19 25,008 12-28-2017, 09:36 PM
Último mensaje: alanteng

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)