This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thank you Waldo for the 1.2. just one suggestion dont change the indicator name otherwise the saved workspace dont load it. Thanks.
Responder

Super Moderator

You are welcome. We decided to change the name to avoid people having conflict with previous version even if left installed. Many people then would come stating problems to load the indicator without even trying to deinstall previous version first Wink. Don't worry releases will be frequent at the beginning but eventually you won't update them too much.
Responder

Dear Waldo, Thank you for the 1.2 version. (Trading Futuro OrderFlow1.2) I got it through the Twitter page.

One request , there were some good templates given by Mr.Trader2. Now those templates are not working with this indicator.

I dont know, whether iam doing anything wrong here. iam not able to load the template for the new versions. Iam newbie of both Ninja and OFA indicators. So trying to learn things out.

The templates worked really fine for previous version.

I request @Trader2 to look into this. Also post screenshots for easy understanding if required.

Thank you
Responder

Staff

(05-02-2017, 10:28 AM)Thiagu escribió: Dear Waldo,  Thank you for the 1.2 version. (Trading Futuro OrderFlow1.2) I got it through the Twitter page.

One request , there were some good templates given by Mr.Trader2. Now those templates are not working with this indicator.

I dont know, whether iam doing anything wrong here. iam not able to load the template for the new versions. Iam newbie of both Ninja and OFA indicators. So trying to learn things out.

The templates worked really fine for previous version.

I request @Trader2 to look into this. Also post screenshots for easy understanding if required.

Thank you

I am trader2, the problem is that the footer is changed. The template must be working good, but you must open the indicator list and configure the footer again and save the new template. Here you have a slide.

[Imagen: Captura_de_pantalla_2017_05_02_20_43_02.png]

and new template as example.

.zip   template volumen-delta saturado nuevo.zip (Tamaño: 3.36 KB / Descargas: 17)
Responder

Super Moderator

Problem with templates is options of the indicator changed so the templates require update if configuration options are added. Sorry but that is the way NinjaTrader 8 works. Not a big deal.
Responder

Dear trader2 , Thank you for ur help & Support again. being a novice and learner int his, iam aware aware of those editing stuff. Excuse me for the lack of knowledge. Though iam very eager to learn, could not find a best way to learn fast. though iam happy to be a part of this forum to have experts around.

once again i request the admins and moderators to kindly cooperator with my silly questions or amature behavior. As iam not aware of the software and its feature, i dont have the knowledge of these things.

Thank you.
i have downloaded the Template u have given for the new indicator though i dont know the way to do it for other templates.
(mind showing me quick video of how to do, if u dont mind, u can also take remote of my PC and help me do it, if u can spare time for it.)
Nevertheless i thankyou for ur efforts.

Thank you @trader2 & @waldo
Responder

Staff

(05-04-2017, 12:47 AM)Thiagu escribió: Dear trader2 , Thank you for ur help & Support again. being a novice and learner int his, iam aware aware of those editing stuff. Excuse me for the lack of knowledge. Though iam very eager to learn, could not find a best way to learn fast. though iam happy to be a part of this forum to have experts around.

once again i request the admins and moderators to kindly cooperator with my silly questions or amature  behavior. As iam not aware of the software and its feature, i dont have the knowledge of these things.

Thank you.
i have downloaded the Template u have given for the new indicator though i dont know the way to do it for other templates.
(mind showing me quick video of how to do, if u dont mind, u can also take remote of my PC and help me do it, if u can spare time for it.)
Nevertheless i thankyou for ur efforts.

Thank you @trader2 & @waldo

1) Download the template.
2) Extract the template in the address.
C:\Users\your user\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\templates\Chart
3) Open NinjaTrader chart and reload the TF_order flow indicator and in the menu list load the template.

See the slides:

[Imagen: Captura_de_pantalla_2017_05_04_13_08_30.png]

[Imagen: Captura_de_pantalla_2017_05_04_13_08_53.png]
Enjoy
Responder

Hi all,
please Waldo , in the next update , can we have possibility to HIDE cot Up and cot down?
Dont forget to sqeeze the bar Wink

Thanks for all.
Responder

Super Moderator

Sure we could add option to hide it (my advice, don't hide it). I am gonna try to unroll it in this update we almost have to release.

What you mean by squeezing the bar?
Responder

(05-04-2017, 10:26 AM)waldo escribió: Sure we could add option to hide it (my advice, don't hide it). I am gonna try to unroll it in this update we almost have to release.

What you mean by squeezing the bar?

I mean with NO BAR in the middle like this
https://gyazo.com/0c5425d69f10dd765562dec30a218564
thanks
Responder

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  Request your indicator here in english waldo 19 25,006 12-28-2017, 09:36 PM
Último mensaje: alanteng

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)