This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Super Moderator

Hi Folks:

I wanted to open this thread so you can comment the indicators you have trouble getting. I have in plan to later post a poll so you vote and develop the most voted ones.
Responder

(04-20-2017, 01:25 PM)waldo escribió: Hi Folks:

I wanted to open this thread so you can comment the indicators you have trouble getting. I have in plan to later post a poll so you vote and develop the most voted ones.

Good day,

This is Thiagu from INDIA. I trade in INDIAN markets ( Exchange : NSE ). I am new member here. I wanted to ask few clarification. Can i ask it here ?
Responder

Super Moderator

If is about requesting an indicator sure. If is about something else please open another thread to reduce noise to other users.
Responder

(04-26-2017, 10:21 AM)waldo escribió: [Imagen: bellorderflow_592x320.jpg]
[Imagen: BellTPO.jpg]

Good day. I have uploaded 2 pictures of one Orderflow indicator and one TPO ( market profile ) indicator. can you kindly judge and provide similar indicators for using in indian markets. 
I am completely new to this space. so in case i sound silly, kindly bare. 

FYI, i already have one indicator from TradingFuturo (TradingFuturoOrderFlow.zip) & also the templates gave by one member here. But iam not able to tweek the same like image shown above. Can you Kindly help.
Responder

Super Moderator

Good day to you as well.

Ok for the first picture you have an order flow indicator with a couple more footers. I could add those footers (very easy). Now on the left of the graph you have a volume profile we do not have at the moment (NinjaTrader 8 has one with default installation you can add to the graph that's why we didn't bother much to add it). In this case it looks like it has a delta so is sort like different to the one that comes with NT8. I see some lila bars that I don't know what they are. Can you explain me what they are?

For the second picture you have volume profiles. Our indicator can display volume profiles (per candle at the left of the candle). Could make configurable to add to any side in next version. For this version only at the left side. Now I don't know what the letters mean. Looks related to the volume profiles. And also no idea what are the yellow lines. Is not a POC or an VPOC. I see the POC is in the table however. Can you explain? And also the meaning of the Hash symbol.

In resume:

- lila bars in first picture
- letters in the second
- hash symbol in the second
- yellow lines in the second
Responder

Thank you for ur response and concern in helping me out.

To keep it short.
I am really not aware of the all the detail of the indicator, that's y i had posted this post to you. But i will try to help you with as much as i know.

1. Lila colored bars : ON the left side could be Volume happened at that price.
2. Letters are the time period like : A indicating first 30 mins of market....B indicating next 30 mins. C the next 30 mins.
3. # symbol is the Closing price of that candle or time period. Like O is the opening price of the candle.
4. Sorry to say, even iam not aware of it. Again i would say, iam a toddler in this area. I will upload another picture which can be easier i guess.

[Imagen: TPO.png]

Anyway, can you kindly guide me where to download such orderflow indicators and Market profile indicators in your forums. I searched but i could not. I only have an OrderFlow indicator which TradingFuturo gave as a GiveAway through twitter. Nothing other than that. As i dont know, about it. I could decide. I am highly interested to learn in this area. But completely blidfolded where to start because, it seems i have to start it from scarp. But its really tough. I have sent you one email also through the forum, please check.

In resume :

I gave my views on all the above asked 4 points from you
Kindly guide me the place where i can download such efficient indicators.
I am highly interested to learn if u can guide me how to use these indicators for finding an entry in trade ( please check you email which i sent yesterday)
Responder

Super Moderator

Ok thanks for your explanations, I understand more now. Still missing the lines meaning however. If is free and redistributable we can post it.

Now don't underestimate the indicator we put as a "giveaway". It is very powerful despite not costing you anything. The "no cost " is a marketing strategy but is full order flow as the ones that cost a ton of dollars. It mimics the best actually. Still missing some things but overall is very useable.

A little risky IMHO cause it was still beta and could had bugs, but ok. He decided to take the risk for everyone. I know he was comparing the values with charts loaded with premium indicators. Overall the bulk decisions are done with it. To be clear TF Order Flow is more powerful than the indicator you posted as it has the COT and this is an important number to trade.

Of course you have to know how to interpret the data it provides and how to trade with it. We have some things in the youtube channel for free (http://youtube.com/c/TradingFuturo) and we offer also a course (this one is paid http://tradingfuturo.com/advanced-trading-course/) to learn all the details to make great trading.
Responder

Staff

(04-26-2017, 03:38 PM)Thiagu escribió: Thank you for ur response and concern in helping me out.

To keep it short.
I am really not aware of the all the detail of the indicator, that's y i had posted this post to you. But i will try to help you with as much as i know.

2.  Letters are the time period like :  A indicating first 30 mins of market....B indicating next 30 mins. C the next 30 mins.
3. # symbol is the Closing price of that candle or time period. Like O is the opening price of the candle.
4.  Sorry to say, even iam not aware of it. Again i would say, iam a toddler in this area. I will upload another picture which can be easier i guess.

Anyway, can you kindly guide me where to download such orderflow indicators and Market profile indicators in your forums. I searched but i could not. I only have an OrderFlow indicator which TradingFuturo gave as a GiveAway through twitter. Nothing other than that. As i dont know, about it. I could decide.  I am highly interested to  learn in this area. But completely blidfolded where to start because, it seems i have to start it from scarp. But its really tough. I have sent you one email also through the forum, please check.

In resume :

I am highly interested to learn if u can guide me how to use these indicators for finding an entry in trade ( please check you email which i sent  yesterday)

VOLUME PROFILE FOR NT8

http://tradingfuturo.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=23
Responder

Staff

(04-27-2017, 09:19 AM)TRADER2 escribió:
(04-26-2017, 03:38 PM)Thiagu escribió: Thank you for ur response and concern in helping me out.

To keep it short.

2.  Letters are the time period like :  A indicating first 30 mins of market....B indicating next 30 mins. C the next 30 mins.
4.  Sorry to say, even iam not aware of it. Again i would say, iam a toddler in this area. I will upload another picture which can be easier i guess.

Anyway, can you kindly guide me where to download such orderflow indicators and Market profile indicators in your forums. I searched but i could not. I only have an OrderFlow indicator which TradingFuturo gave as a GiveAway through twitter. Nothing other than that. As i dont know, about it. I could decide.  I am highly interested to  learn in this area. But completely blidfolded where to start because, it seems i have to start it from scarp. But its really tough. I have sent you one email also through the forum, please check.

In resume :

I am highly interested to learn if u can guide me how to use these indicators for finding an entry in trade ( please check you email which i sent  yesterday)

VOLUME PROFILE FOR NT8

http://tradingfuturo.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=23

http://tradingfuturo.com/curso-avanzado-trading/
Responder

Good morning,

as far as you know, is there an indicator for NT8 that shows the POC of bars??

Thanks in advance
Responder

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  Support thread for Trading Futuro Order Flow Indicator Help and Questions waldo 57 65,841 06-02-2019, 09:29 PM
Último mensaje: waldo

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)