This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello, I am interested in purchasing the Professional indicators package. But first I would need to know if it was possible to modify the volume profile with dynamic levels of value area and few daily and not have static levels. I need the layers to leave traces when they split, when creating a new value area. This is very important for my trading as one of the setups I follow for my trading. it is precisely the split of the value area. I attach image of my old indicator for nt7.
Responder

Super Moderator

Hi. You need to elaborate a little bit more on what you want. I do not get exactly what you want.
Responder

As shown in the image, the levels of the value area leave "the trace" when they move. To see how value and poc moved during the day. Most profiles show static levels with horizontal lines regardless of the history.

P.S I can't attach the photo
Responder

Super Moderator

Daily profiles are an upcoming feature. Still not available.
Responder

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  Volume Profile All day NinjaTrader 8 Support 17 37,666 04-03-2020, 01:23 PM
Último mensaje: waldo
  Dynamic Support and Resistance Lines NinjaTrader 8 Support 0 8,142 04-21-2017, 10:54 AM
Último mensaje: Support

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)