This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Buongiorno, sono molto interessato ai vostri indicatori professionali. Volevo chiedere se avete oltre agli indicatori menzionati nel pacchetto anche un orderflow simile a quello messo in foto.
Lo trovo molto pratico in quanto evidenzia molto bene l'inversione di trend.

[Imagen: Orderflow-Ninja-Trader-Indicator.png]

allego descrizione:
La caratteristica unica e fantastica dell'indicatore OrderFlow NinjaTrader è una visione chiara del flusso degli ordini. Ora con Reconstruct tape puoi vedere i volumi reali degli ordini di mercato. Questo indicatore OrderFlow supporta la codifica a colori dei volumi scambiati con un solo parametro per configurarlo.
Caratteristiche dell'indicatore OrderFlow NinjaTrader
  • Evidenzia le singole operazioni non tagliate dal core o dagli algoritmi di borsa.
  • Rileva gli ordini "iceberg".
  • Non sono più necessari DOM per lo scalping hardcore! Usa una risoluzione del grafico senza eguali fino a 1 segno di spunta per lo scalping direttamente sul grafico, non nel DOM.
Come puoi vedere nello screenshot qui sotto, con l'indicatore OrderFlow ora è assolutamente chiaro dove vengono avviati e terminati i grandi scambi.

--------------------------------------------
Hello, I am very interested in your professional indicators. I wanted to ask if you have in addition to the indicators mentioned in the package also an orderflow similar to the one shown in the picture.

I find it very practical as it highlights the trend reversal very well.

I attach description:

The unique and fantastic feature of the OrderFlow NinjaTrader indicator is a clear view of the order flow. Now with Reconstruct tape you can see the real volumes of market orders. This OrderFlow indicator supports color coding of exchanged volumes with only one parameter to configure it.
Features of the OrderFlow NinjaTrader indicator

Highlight single trades not cut by core or stock exchange algorithms.
    Detect "iceberg" orders.
    No more DOMs needed for hardcore scalping! Use unmatched chart resolution of up to 1 tick for scalping directly on the chart, not in the DOM.

As you can see in the screenshot below, with the OrderFlow indicator it is now absolutely clear where big trades are started and ended.
Responder

Super Moderator

Tenemos uno que es superior con un algoritmo mejorado, si marca posibles puntos de reversal. Actualmente muchos traders estan muy satisfechos con nuestra version.

(09-12-2022, 04:28 AM)foxforex escribió: Buongiorno, sono molto interessato ai vostri indicatori professionali. Volevo chiedere se avete oltre agli indicatori menzionati nel pacchetto anche un orderflow simile a quello messo in foto.
Lo trovo molto pratico in quanto evidenzia molto bene l'inversione di trend.

allego descrizione:
La caratteristica unica e fantastica dell'indicatore OrderFlow NinjaTrader è una visione chiara del flusso degli ordini. Ora con Reconstruct tape puoi vedere i volumi reali degli ordini di mercato. Questo indicatore OrderFlow supporta la codifica a colori dei volumi scambiati con un solo parametro per configurarlo.
Caratteristiche dell'indicatore OrderFlow NinjaTrader
  • Evidenzia le singole operazioni non tagliate dal core o dagli algoritmi di borsa.
  • Rileva gli ordini "iceberg".
  • Non sono più necessari DOM per lo scalping hardcore! Usa una risoluzione del grafico senza eguali fino a 1 segno di spunta per lo scalping direttamente sul grafico, non nel DOM.
Come puoi vedere nello screenshot qui sotto, con l'indicatore OrderFlow ora è assolutamente chiaro dove vengono avviati e terminati i grandi scambi.

--------------------------------------------
Hello, I am very interested in your professional indicators. I wanted to ask if you have in addition to the indicators mentioned in the package also an orderflow similar to the one shown in the picture.

I find it very practical as it highlights the trend reversal very well.

I attach description:

The unique and fantastic feature of the OrderFlow NinjaTrader indicator is a clear view of the order flow. Now with Reconstruct tape you can see the real volumes of market orders. This OrderFlow indicator supports color coding of exchanged volumes with only one parameter to configure it.
Features of the OrderFlow NinjaTrader indicator

Highlight single trades not cut by core or stock exchange algorithms.
    Detect "iceberg" orders.
    No more DOMs needed for hardcore scalping! Use unmatched chart resolution of up to 1 tick for scalping directly on the chart, not in the DOM.

As you can see in the screenshot below, with the OrderFlow indicator it is now absolutely clear where big trades are started and ended.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)