This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Super Moderator

(09-27-2017, 04:37 AM)Halmix escribió: Thanks for your great work. The "unfinished auction" color is not saved.

Can you double check that on your side? Is working ok for me.
Responder

Super Moderator

(10-02-2017, 07:12 AM)Choku44 escribió: Hello,

muchas gracias for this great Indikator, many thx for your great work, it helps me  a lot, i dont speak spanish but i learn every day un poco

Saludos y muchas gracias

Choku44

I im thinking about putting/making some translation plugin (current ones are outdated) to reduce language breach a little. Google translation is paid with API, Bing i think is free. Dunno. There is not much to translate and I could save translations to not translate twice. I was checking and doesn't looks expensive but would have to get some time to develop/fix that plugin.
Responder

Super Moderator

(10-02-2017, 06:13 PM)jack55 escribió: Hola, exelente trabajo, solo funciona para futuros? Lo estuve probando y tuve pequeños inconvenientes

Bueno tengo entendido funciona bien en Forex. En la versión anterior un usuario nos reporto que tuvo problemas en Forex pero el problema se corrigió. Si mal no recuerdo lo probe con el Eurodolar. Pero si tienen algun inconveniente pues nada diganlo por aca con detalles para verificarlo y si hay algun problema arreglarlo para la proxima versión.
Responder

(10-04-2017, 11:16 AM)waldo escribió:
(10-02-2017, 06:13 PM)jack55 escribió: Hola, exelente trabajo, solo funciona para futuros? Lo estuve probando y tuve pequeños inconvenientes

Bueno tengo entendido funciona bien en Forex. En la versión anterior un usuario nos reporto que tuvo problemas en Forex pero el problema se corrigió. Si mal no recuerdo lo probe con el Eurodolar. Pero si tienen algun inconveniente pues nada diganlo por aca con detalles para verificarlo y si hay algun problema arreglarlo para la proxima versión.

is  it  possible  to  have up/down tick  option     for  delta  calculation-

I  heard  its  more  precise  than  bid/ask-

Another  one- cumulative delta/volume  ratio    -(bar by bar)-

Thanks  for  the  hard work-
Responder

Would you please add a footer of Delta% where the value would be equal to Delta volume divided by total volume of the bar, color coded for positive volume and negative volume? example; total volume of the bar is 1000 and delta volume is negative 750 then Delta % would display -75% in a red background?

(08-20-2017, 11:35 AM)waldo escribió: Nueva versión TF Order Flow 1.6
Responder

Staff

Yes, we can add it the calculation in the footer, but just remember that delta is not a volume, it is a differential variable relative to the volume that indicates acceleration or speed of order flow in excess. That is very simple to calculate and it will be added in the future.

Thank you for your comment.
Responder

Thank you, yes I understand, I see that the percentage would give a quicker visual of the level of strength without having to know what the actual delta is in relation to total volume.
Responder

Thank you for this great indicator and all of your hard work.
I find it very useful.
Can you explain how the COT number is calculated?
I would like to have a better understanding of what this number represents.

Thank you
Responder

Staff

It Represents number of orders hitting bid and ask (buying and selling). It is a differential variable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differenti...nitesimal)
Responder

Staff

(10-25-2017, 07:34 AM)burcksj escribió: Thank you for this great indicator and all of your hard work.
I find it very useful.
Can you explain how the COT number is calculated?
I would like to have a better understanding of what this number represents.

Thank you

It Represents number of orders hitting bid and ask (buying and selling). It is a differential variable. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differenti...nitesimal)
Responder

Posibles temas similares…
Tema Autor Respuestas Vistas Último mensaje
  Where is the YouTube video for Order Flow? itsy 7 7,073 02-22-2024, 09:11 AM
Último mensaje: Preethi
  Order Flow Kit v2.6 Educative available waldo 0 1,902 11-17-2023, 11:41 AM
Último mensaje: waldo
  Kit de Order Flow Educativo versión 2.6 disponible waldo 0 1,332 11-17-2023, 09:01 AM
  Oder Flow Kit 2.5 Educative Available waldo 4 7,203 06-17-2023, 01:25 AM
  Order Flow Kit Educative version 2.4 available waldo 6 9,156 02-28-2023, 08:52 AM
Último mensaje: cupra34
  Kit de Order Flow Educativo versión 2.5 disponible qyfmsb 0 5,178 02-28-2023, 07:43 AM
Último mensaje: qyfmsb
  Caducidad del Order Flow JQM 1 2,026 10-25-2022, 09:17 AM
  Kit de Order Flow Educativo versión 2.4 disponible waldo 2 7,114 08-04-2022, 08:43 PM
  Order Flow Kit Educative version 2.3.2 available waldo 8 8,973 07-05-2022, 11:10 PM
Information Kit de Order Flow Educativo versión 2.3.2 disponible waldo 17 22,472 07-01-2022, 12:42 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)