Forum PipFlow

Versión completa: TradingFuturo Order Flow Educational version 2.0 available
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2 3
Hi Waldo,
Much better version than v1.7, I'm slowly learning to adjust the many settings to something that may be useable for my simple mind.

Is the Volume profile on the educational version able to change views (Normal/Compressed/Detailed), because I can't locate the parameter that does this.

Thank you again for a great product.
Hi. The volume profile adjusts automatically to each view when you stretch/expand the price axis. There is no option to configure it. Regards.
Hello!

I am getting the message: "Please activate the software", and nothing else comes up.

Could you please advise? This is TFOrderFlowEdu2.0.

Thank you
You should click the activate button. There is an other button to get a free activation code.
<p>
(02-24-2020, 08:23 AM)waldo escribió: [ -> ]You should click the activate button. There is an other button to get a free activation code.

</p><p><br></p><p>Thank you!</p>
(02-24-2020, 08:23 AM)waldo escribió: [ -> ]You should click the activate button. There is an other button to get a free activation code.

Hello again!

Today I once again received the "Please activate the software" message, after already doing it, and having it worked fine. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Can you please contact me over here https://tradingfuturo.com/en/?v=c23fa9996925 There is a contact form so you can give me your specific details. That is your information etc. So I can verify closer your issue.
thanks veru much
Dear Waldo ,
I downloaded the edu 2.0 file and tried to import the file ,but I could not fix it. The file's extension is .dll and I think It should be .xml for template ? What should I do? Thanks in advance
(03-03-2020, 05:55 PM)yaxlippo escribió: [ -> ]Dear Waldo ,
I downloaded the edu 2.0 file and tried to import the file ,but I could not fix it. The file's extension is .dll and I think It should be .xml for template ? What should I do? Thanks in advance

Ok, I think we solved this over whatsapp. Regards.
Páginas: 1 2 3